Decoin – pure proof of stake blockchain technology

2816 Views

About Decoin

DECOIN is an open source peer to peer digital ecosystem that encompasses its own proprietary digital currency, the DECOIN (DTEP), powered by an Exchange & Trading platform (D-TEP) that redistributes revenues to DECOIN holders and the D-TEP crypto index (DCI). DECOIN is developing an advanced trading & exchange platform, for beginners as well as experts. Beginners will benefit from its ease of use and experts can take advantage of its advanced features. They are also issuing their own cryptocurrency called DECOIN (DTEP). DTEP is powered by an independent blockchain which incorporates Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus algorithm.

Decoin Advantages

  • To protect customers and prevent security breach’s: • 97% of customer’s funds are stored offline • The remaining 3% traded actively are insured and safeguarded against malicious hacks D-TEP Exchange allows for orderprocessing of up to 1 million matches / second.
  • Transactions are not tied to any personal information. Other users can only see the activity associated to a particular wallet address Each of DECOIN’s experienced management team has no less than 10 years of experience marketing and selling financial instruments
  • Designed to distribute an annual return to all stake holders, due to Proof of Stake consensus algorithm
  • DECOIN is the first company that enables a Credit-Card connection to your own exchange and trading platform account
  • Companies buying into the index by swapping their own coins for DECOIN gain unprecedented access to investments in attractive ICOs and companies. Increased promotion of DCI trading leads to increased DECOIN valuation and revenues for all users.

Credit Card Program

DECOIN offers improved accessibility to coin holders by offering the DECOIN credit card program, giving our users easy access to their crypto investments. The platform provides facilitating the required trades, conversion and reconciliation of their crypto investments into FIAT money that will then be transferred to their assigned DECOIN credit card.

Customer Service

Crypto is generating tremendous interest and people want to get involved and take part, but the reality is that most still do not the know how to get involved or are afraid of this new and seemingly complicated technology. In addition to the standard chat, messaging applications and email support most Crypto companies provide, DECOIN has live 24X7 multilingual call centers worldwide with experienced professionals standing by the telephones to directly answer your questions and assist.The average user call time is around 55 minutes (unlike other companies who have an average call time of 15 minutes). No waiting, No Chats, No emails to wait for.

Token Sale

  • 38% Of proceeds will be used to build the D-TEP platform, Licensing fees, R&D, Upgrades, Fixes.
  • 25% Will be used for the smooth running of our operation, including sales & compliance team recruiting, training
  • 20% Will be used for D-TEP branding and marketing, including continuous promotion and education of D-TEP platform and DECOIN, innovations, budget for various advertisement activities.
  • 17% will be kept in the Liquidity Pool to serve for times of unexpected situation that might come up.

Accepting ETH, BTC, Fiat. Soft cap 4,000,000 USD. Hard cap 30,000,000 USD. ICO Time 2018-10-01 – 2018-10-26.

For more information about Decoin access the link whitepaper and Decoin.

Did you like the article? Share your thoughts with us.