OutCloud Systems, Inc. has developed a state of the art Internet Delivery Platform for sending multiple large multimedia files and has ventured well beyond the usual file sharing experience to include a dynamic and instantaneous streaming presentation of those files in a safe, secure and fully customizable web page presentation that can be personalized for each recipient. The OutCloud system was first developed solely for use within the private detective agency as a means to securely send case related materials to clients which often included large video, document, audio and image files. Other file sharing services available at the time came with serious security concerns and lacked any form of presentation whatsoever. The existing file sharing services also required the receiver to download files one at a time before they could even be viewed and required the users to grant them many invasive permissions to even use their system. This was simply not an acceptable way of doing business correctly within this specific industry.
1) There are No Downloads Required At All! – Many leading file sharing services require both the sender and the receiver to download a bloated software file before files can be viewed. This takes time, storage and requires effort on the part of both the sender and the receiver. OutCloud Systems, Inc. services require no downloads of any kind on either end.
2) There are No Invasive Permissions Required! – Other leading file sharing services require their users to give total access to all of their computer files. Not only do they require this from the sender of large files but in some cases from the receiver as well.
3) Professional Presentations Delivered – Most file sharing services are very generic and offer no presentation of the files shared using their systems
4) Changes made in Real Time – OutCloud Systems, Inc. competitors that allow for sharing of large files cannot make changes once a file has been sent. If sender accidentally sends the wrong file there is nothing that can be done about it.
5) File Security and Access – The links created within OutCloud Systems, Inc.’s system are never indexed by search engines so they cannot be found by anyone they are not sent to. Additionally, there are time limits set on how long the files are available after which they are deleted
6) Custom Branding – The Internet Delivery Platform developed by OutCloud Systems, Inc. is designed to accommodate branding options for premium users in the form of direct click portals, banner ads, still graphic image ads and video links.
7) Multiple Device Access – OutCloud Systems, Inc. offers its users many of the same benefits of cloud computing without the security risks involved with the cloud.
- Total supply: 1,200,000,000
- ICO Timeline: 4 Weeks
- Start Date: September 19th, 2018 End Date: October 19th, 2018. There will be weekly regressive discounted rates offered during Pre-ICO weeks as mentioned below . Minimum investment is $1.00 worth of ETH.
- Week1:30% – 10.5 Cents
- Week2:20% – 12 Cents
- Week3:10% – 13.5 Cents
- Week4: 5% – 14.25 Cents